Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Match this Kitsap Palette: Clothes by Eloisa in Poulsbo












Green dress by A to Z, good folks who are designing clothes in our very own Seattle; heathered brown dress by T and A Collection; cream knitted wrap with cool pockets, suitable for barn-to-evening if you wrap those long sleeves around your neck like a scarf while you're mucking out (but you could also put fresh eggs in the pockets!) and lacy vest by Mystree.
Eggs by Raspberry Ridge Farm on Big Valley Road. 
I was surprised how affordable these things were at Eloisa, located on Front Street in beautiful downtown Poulsbo.

7 comments:

  1. I loved the lacy vest! Its beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see I'm not the only one loving that lace trim vest. The green top is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that lace trim vest id truly unique, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great! love the vest and scarf/wrap. good find

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would take that lacy vest in a heartbeat!

    I am your newest follower, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Elea! Just wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog :) http://bit.ly/cb6WBW

    ReplyDelete
  7. my mother has a coop & 4 chickens. these outfits look so comfy and perfect to wear while tending the coop!

    ReplyDelete