Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kitsap Etsy Round-up

Sooooo, I was going to write an Etsy round-up, but a bunch of buttons in Etsy's Shop Local environment are just plain not working. 

So we are done with Etsy for today. 

But I did find this: 

Mel's Bells Jewelry in Bremerton has a "Giving Back" section of jewelry like this:
Proceeds benefit charity, which is smart and cool and very Pac NW. Fun to see what else Mel's Bells is up to while you're there.

And here's a bit of randomness I've been meaning to feature for a while: TrixyXchange.com has an entire section of arm warmers, including these socks-for-the-arms:

Made to order, with  many TrixyXchange styles made in the US.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I just posted a new set last night and I'll have another up later today. Have you been to the new jewelry shop in Old Town Silverdale yet? I hear good things; I'm going to check it out this week.

    ReplyDelete